Cortech Bender Riding Shirt
“The Bender” cotton flannel riding shirt is not your standard-issue grunge rock shirt. Go ahead, make a ruckus. Hidden beneath the rugged exterior of “The Bender” you’ll find protective features capable of fending off even the horns of a bull. A heavy flannel outer layer is backed by a full abrasion resistant fixed Syncromesh lining and Dupont™ Kevlar® reinforcement at the elbows and shoulders. Impact armor is included for the elbows and shoulders and a pocket is provided for a back protector (sold separately). When the assistant principal is on your case, zippered armpit vents help you keep your cool.
Note: currently on "Red Tide" is pictured. The Bender is also available in "Olive" as well.
- 4.5oz 100% cotton flannel outer layer
- Cortech Syncromesh abrasion-resistant fixed mesh lining
- Dupont™ Kevlar® at elbows and shoulders
- Snap and zippered main closure
- 3 interior storage pockets, including a dual snap concealed carry pocket
- Twin chest pockets
- Single snap cuff at wrist
- Under the arm zippered vents
- YKK® zippers
- CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor included
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)