REV'IT Horizon 2 Jacket
Teeming with premium touring tidbits like VCS Aquadefence and Fidlock fasteners, the REV’IT! Horizon 2 presents an incredible value to the rider seeking 4 season touring functionality. The reliable hydratex membrane is laminated to the PWR 2 layer shell to create a 100% waterproof outer construction, virtually devoid of any water pickup.
In warmer weather when you’ve stowed the thermal liner away in your luggage, you can easily open the VCS aquadefence panels wide while riding thanks to the Fidlock magnetic fasteners, exposing two large mesh panels that transform your waterproof touring jacket into a highly-ventilated summer textile/mesh jacket.
The Horizon 2 Jacket comes standard with Seeflex CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows and is prepared for a Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector (sold separately). The thoughtfully-designed REV'IT Horizon 2 Jacket, as any touring jacket worth its salt should, also comes rife with a variety of pockets including two large stash pockets at the front to keep your passport, money, phone and other essentials close at hand.
- Outer Shell: PWR shell 1000D 2L, PWR shell 500D 2L, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex lite
- Breathability: hydratex lite
- Seeflex Level 2 CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Visibility: Laminated reflection, reflective logo
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Flexisnap , double adjustment straps, draw cord
- Ventilation: VCS aquadefence, VCS zipper
- Features:VCS panel with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, short and long connection zipper
- Pockets: stash pockets, hand warmer pockerts, document pocket, inner pockets.